Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The One Where IT WAS MINDY'S BIIIRRRRTTHHHHHHDAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

This email is short and sweet, but it was Mindy's Birthday September 12th so even though this is a short entry, it gets its own entry and THERE ARE SUPER CUTE PICTURES!!! our missionary is super cute and awesome! LOVE HER! here is her September 12, 2016 email. enjoy!



THANK YOU!!!


Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! It seriously made my day. I hope you all know that I love you all so much and i truly am SOOOOO grateful for all your support and prayers. I am truly one of the most spoiled missionaries in the world.

I am completely out of time today, so no long email but i saw a picture of me from before my mission and I cannot believe how much I have aged and changed in the past (almost) year of my mission! I noticed it in Sister Ng as well. We get older and wiser REAL fast here on the mission but we're becoming exactly who the Lord needs us to be so it's worth the eye bags and wrinkles.

Scripture of the week is in Romans 5 but i can't remember the exact words or exact reference. Just a general theme for my week. Tribulation gives experience, experience brings patience and patience brings hope. I'm sorry my email is so pathetic but i love you all so much!

I know that this gospel is true. It's worth the sacrifices. It's worth the early mornings and late nights saying prayers and reading scriptures. It's worth the fight to get yours kids out the door every Sunday in order to partake of the Sacrament. It's worth it. Keep being incredible. The Lord needs us to be His hands and be willing to defend what we know is right. 

Have a great week!

Sister Adams


Birthday Crown for the Birthday Girl! :)

cute cute missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment