Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The One Where Mindy Had An Adventurous Week

Short email this week :(
hope you enjoy anyway!! she promised me a long one next week, so don't worry!


#HALLELUJAH
I'll be honest with you, when I saw the hashtag for the Church Easter initiative this year, I laughed so hard I almost fell over. I haven't seen the video yet but I'm sure it's fantastic. Any opportunity that we have to share about Christ, we should take advantage of it. So, I encourage you all to take a look at those videos and find something that you get out of it. Find a reason why the Lord wanted the church to produce it and who you can share it with. 

This week was another week full of adventures here in Hong Kong. I got to go shopping in one of the biggest shopping centers in Hong Kong (I'm too cheap for any of the stores there though) but it was HUGE and so cool to see. I had a week full of teaching people, chasing down less-actives (not literally but it's almost as exhausting as that), and serving. These are the best kind of weeks. The ones where you're so busy that the week ends, your sitting in Church and you're wondering how another Sunday came so fast! 

Some of the adventures that happened this week, we got to make banana bread (my first time making it too!). One of our investigators fed us dinner this week and I ate fish WITH BONES. I don't even like fish, but God helps you do hard things ;). My cantonese is improving, little by little but I COULD UNDERSTAND ALMOST ALL OF SACRAMENT MEETING. There's more but I'm low on time. 

I hope that you have an incredible Easter and that you remember the incredible gift that Christ's Atonement and Resurrection has given us. I'm grateful for my Savior and for the gift of repentance. 

Love you all!

Sister Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment